Our website development process is state-of-the-art
You want to share information and allow customers to reach you, but there’s a lot more to having a successful website. Check out our 7 “must-haves” for your website below.
- Social Icons – Adding social icons to your site allows visitors connect with you through their networks. And since everyone connects a bit differently, include every social channel you’re on, even Linked In.
- Blog – Adding content to your blog regularly not only helps your site search better, it also allows you to be a thought leader in your industry. WE recommend at least one blog a week to keep your website fresh.
- Email Capture Form – Capturing a potential customer’s email address is essential for growing your business. Consider a pop up form with an offer to entice and implement an email marketing platform like MailChimp to reach existing and new customers.
- Video – Did you know that video is remembered 8x better than written information and 4x better than audio? Video should be a part of everyone’s marketing mix. Introduce a new product, showcase new work or even create a video series for your brand.
- Google Analytics – Think of Google Analytics like your own personal website watchdog. It tracks everyone that comes to your site, what content they look at, and even how long they stay on a page. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! This free tool will allow you to map out trends, what information is relevant to users and what part of the city (or world) they’re visiting from.
- Calls to Action – One key to a successful website is turning visitors into customers. To do this, you need to guide your visitors along the path of what you want them to do. A strong call to action should be included on most, if not all, of your web pages. It’s as simple as “Contact us now!” or “Request more information.”
- Testimonials – Showcasing real customer testimonials is another important key to having a sharp website. Including a photo of the testimonial writer also helps to show your reviews are genuine.
Your website will be a top performer once you’ve implemented all of these elements.
Sound like too much to handle? Contact the Zephyr team (there’s that call to action!) and we’ll create one of the best websites designs with full functionality that Kansas City has to have offer!